Thursday, March 25, 2010

The eHow Bugs Have Infested My Earning Potential...

Well, this month may not be as big of a success as I had originally hoped. The unfortunate truth is that eHow.com has experienced some substantial technical difficulties which has not allowed me to continue writing.

On a positive note, I have been able to publish more than most this month (21) which brings my article library total to 59. I plan on writing at least 4-5 more articles this month so I can hit my goal of 25 articles a month...

Even more positive is my newly found SEO software called Micro Niche Finder. This has helped me find great niche keywords that have already got some of my March 15th articles organic traffic and decent earnings! One article in particular, which published March 13, 2010, has over 40 views (organic) and has earned close to $2.00.

I hope all of you have had good luck this month despite the frustrating technical bugs on eHow...

Happy writing!

Rob Farmer

Got any questions? Please feel free to email me by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

eHow Internet Income - A Journey to Earning Residual Internet Income Online's Fan Box