After talking to him, I realized that I have been spending way too much time analyzing the progress of my articles rather than writing more... I'm not sure how I got in this funk, but I have pulled my way out of it... I have recently knocked out nine articles and now that I have found the right writing method, I think that I might end this month with great earnings...
I'm not sure if any of you guys are doing what i was doing, but remember... article production (as long as they are written properly) is the key to earning at eHow... lets not forget that....
- Current Monthly Earnings: $ 18.66
- Number of Published Articles: 47 (9 just wrote in last two days so really 38)
- Average Earnings a Day in March: $ 1.55
- Total Days as a eHow Member: 80
- Total eHow Earnings to Date: $ $72.69